Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of this notice.
Full refund will be granted only if a written and signed cancellation notification is faxed to 949-460-0042 at least 14 days before the scheduled course date. 50% of the tuition will be refunded if the cancellation occurs within 7 days before the course. No refunds will be granted afterwards.
ITC Seminars reserves the right to cancel any course, limit enrollment, modify the announced content or change the location, time, date, and faculty of any course as ITC Seminars deems necessary or advisable. Should ITC Seminars cancel a course, the ITC Seminars liability is limited to a full refund of the course fee.
100% Satisfaction Policy
The statement: “If you feel like you missed something or didn’t completely comprehend a topic that you find is important, you can sign up to the same course again at no cost” is subject to the following restrictions:
● You are allowed to repeat the same course only once.
● The amount of students requesting to repeat the same course is limited to 2.
● The re-enrollment will be granted only if the seminar organizers find it justifiable.
● The organizers reserve the right to reject any re-enrollment request.
● This Satisfaction Policy applies only to the “Complementary Programs” listed on this website.
● This statement must appear in the associated event or seminar promotion.
Domestic Live Patient Program Requirements
All doctors need to submit the following personal documentation:
● Dental California License.
● Malpractice Policy.
● A certificate of attendance to at least one Hands-On workshop.
Doctors that bring their own patients to our facility, need to submit the following additional documentation per patient:
● Medical History.
● Photos, Perio Charting, Full Mouth X-Rays, and Articulated Upper and Lower Study Models.
● Treatment Plan & Prognosis.
● Consent Forms properly signed.
Round Trip Business Class Airfare Offer
As long as this offer is mentioned in the specific seminar promotion, the business class ticket and reservation will be honored. However, please notice that we are not responsible for the consequences or any expenses that might occur due to flight delays, flight cancellations or any other situation out of our hands that might disrupt your travel schedule. The ticket offered in this promotion is from Miami to Dominican Republic and vice versa. Transportation From/To other states is not included.
About Cameras & Recording Devices
All electronic or analog devices capable of taking pictures, recording audio or video such as cell phones, laptops, MP3 Players, etc., are not allowed inside the class room. Participants may keep these devices as long as they remain off and properly stored during the entire seminar.
ITC Seminars may at any time revise or delete the contents from ITCSeminars.com, including these disclaimers. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current disclaimers.
This notice was last modified on: April 11, 2015